Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Elements of a Star


She thought, I guess, "you lost".

Just like a star it burnt out in a second. One element evaporated while the others' couldn't burn as bright without the missing piece. Two souls, like any property in the universe needed a combination of elements to create that masterpiece.

She looks out the window and wonders what's the point of it all without love? After all that has happened she has to believe there is something greater at work. Why else would all that she love be taken? Is it really gone if it's still in your heart? Puzzled by life's lessons she prevails. 







After all, we hurt those we love most because we trust them not to leave. 

She looked in the mirror and didn't know where she went.



I miss the sparkle your eyes once gave me. It was then the elements of our star shone the brightest. I hope to see that sparkle again. One day, not today, but one day this will all make perfect sense. I'm sorry death killed my soul and took me from you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment