Sunday, March 13, 2011

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line,
Miles away from those I love,
Purpose hard to find,
While I recall,
The words you spoke to me,
Can't help but wish that I was there,
Back where I'd love to be.
-Avenged Sevenfold-

And if you're smart enough, you learn from your mistakes. You 

figure it out. You... you think. You realize that life isn't some

 elaborate stage play with directions for the actors. Life's a 

mess, Sara. It's... it's chaos personified. 

-Serendipity-

Home, Let me come home,
Home is wherever I'm with you.
-Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros-
Don't you worry there my honey,
We might not have any money,
But we have our love to pay the bills.
-Ingrid Michaelson-
All I have are the choices I make, and I choose her, come what may.

-Adjustment Bureau-
 

And if it rains, 
Just be glad you will smile again,
'Cuz so many don't,
So many go unnamed.
-Laura Marling-

No comments:

Post a Comment